Incube offers solutions for anyone with large real estate assets to create smart, flexible and efficient spaces in days not months.
Incube is reimaging real estate by marrying technology and the built world to create spaces that adapt to the people that use it. The goal is simply to maximise use and returns from the space we have, while ensuring the comfort, well-being and productivity of occupiers.
Space as a Service
A full-stack offering, from design, fit-out, technology implementation and operational management of the space, for one monthly price over the lease period.
Cubes – Smart Walls
A modular panel system that replaces fixed walls, with standalone, IoT integrated partitions that can be built up, broken down and moved in hours not days.
- Generate higher yields from existing and upcoming developments. Also looking to offer more services to tenants to increase retention.
- looking for better insights on space utilisation and a better understanding of building usage.
- has lots of under-utilised & meanwhile space
Corporates with large CRE assets:
- looking to develop more innovative spaces for collaboration between staff, customers, startups or partners.
- Corporates that want to increase productivity, collaboration and well-being of their employees.
- desire to improve existing space utilisation and energy efficiency
Location: Old Street, London
Size: 12,000sq ft
Type: Mobility-focussed co-working space
Project Name: London Connectory
Great Portland Estates have been collaborating with Incube for well over a year and we have always enjoyed the experience, their open-minded approach to innovation, workspace and collaboration has allowed us to successfully work together to provide one of the most connected and exciting workspaces in London.
It was clear from the beginning that Rishi, George, and the rest of the Incube team were forward-thinkers with a technology-focused vision to transform workspaces. Their design ideas on how they see the space working was inspiring and seeing their vision in action was just as impressive. Great team, great company.